Commonwealth Council for Educational Administration and Management
The CCEAM is an organisation dedicated to fostering cooperative and collaborative exchanges internationally amongst education leadership, administration and management professionals.
The CCEAM is affiliated to the CCfE (the Commonwealth Consortium for Education), which provides a forum through which the concerns of the CCEAM and its affiliated members can make representations and participate in Commonwealth activities.
The CCEAM aims to:
- Foster links and exchanges in education administration, management and leadership
- Encourage the development of national associations
- Organise and support regional and international conferences
- Promote international understanding and collaboration
- Encourage the study, practice and preparation of education leaders
Añadir nuevo comentario